Aeotec LED Bulb 6 Multi-Color, Z-Wave Plus RGBW Dimmable & Multi-Color Changing, 9W, 60 watt Incandescent Equivalent, Smart Light Bulb,A19,E
- 9.5 watts of power use max; Long lifespan of 25,000 hours.
- 800 lumens; 80 CRI; Dim range: 5% to 100%.
- 16 million shades of colors with 240º beam angle.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Mios Vera, Zipabox, Homeseer HS3, and Open Z-Wave.
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC10-18036069.
Getting your LED Bulb up and running is as simple as inserting it into a lamp holder and adding it to your existing Z-Wave network. You’ll need to set your Z-Wave hub to accept new products; to do this, please refer to its user manual.
- Toggle off the wall switch into the OFF position.
- Remove any existing light bulb and replace it with LED Bulb.
- Set your Z-Wave gateway to accept or pair new products. (If you are unsure, please refer to your Z-Wave Gateway/Controller instruction manual on how to set your gateway to pair or inclusion mode).
- With LED Bulb in its fitting, toggle your wall switch ON. LED Bulb’s LED will turn into a solid yellow color to indicate that it is in pair mode up to 10 seconds.
- 5. After successfully connecting to your network, LED Bulb will flash green -> white color for 3 seconds. If a network connection has failed, LED Bulb 6 Multi-Color will flash red -> white for 3 seconds.
Your LED Bulb can be removed from your Z-Wave network at any time using your Z-Wave gateway. To set your gateway into removal mode, please refer to the respective section of its user manual.
- Set your Z-Wave gateway into device removal mode. (If you are unsure, please refer to your Z-Wave Gateway/Controller instruction manual on how to set your gateway to pair or inclusion mode).
- Turn LED Bulb’s wall switch on and wait 1 second.
- 3. Toggle LED Bulb’s wall switch
off -> on,
off -> on,
off -> on
(between 0.5 - 2 seconds per re-power).
- LED Bulb 6 has been unpaired successfully, the LED will flash blue -> white for 3 seconds.
Removing LED Bulb from your Z-Wave network will reset LED Bulb to default factory settings.